Thursday, September 24, 2020

Testing... Testing...

 


Testing 123


   Hello any and all readers. Welcome to the nerdroom, pull up a chair and get comfy. I have started this blog to keep myself accountable with painting all my tiny soldiers, mostly Warhammer of both flavours as well as a few historicals. My wife and I just had our first baby, so it probably won't be too regular with the updates, but I'm shooting for weekends. To start with I'm going to be working my way through the Indomitus box for 40k.


Heh. Stupid space elves.

    I love 40k, having gotten into it in 3rd edition in my halcyon youth, but my enthusiasm for it has dropped off in favor of Warhammer Fantasy/AoS. I dabbled in 8th edition, but it was a little too much for me. The 9th edition changes grabbed my attention and I've jumped back in. My main army for WHFB/AoS is Vampire Counts/Legions of Nagash with a focus on lots of skeletons and Necrons are basically space skeletons, so it's a win win. 


  Thanks for looking, I hope y'all enjoy the blog. I plan on having another update this weekend with a few 'Crons



1 comment:

  1. Great time to start a blog! I've subscribed and will look forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm very much a butterfly and always look for new blogs to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete